Friday, December 15, 2006



Earl and I went to Subway for supper! Amber works there! :0) Anyways, they had finally set up a little tree and it had NO skirt! You could see the bottom, all the wires etc. So I came home with a napkin and made them a tree skirt! I used felt and it worked out great! I scanned the letters and made those of felt too! Lots of stitching around the letters, but it was tiny, as you can see in the picture with the girls! My Amber is on the right....her friend Angie on the left! SUBWAY fun .....eat fresh!!!! Hehehe!

6 comments:

Lin said...

Patti -- you are absolutely AMAZING! This is so fantastically well well done!!! MERCY!!! You're a wizard!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing Patti! I can not believe you got their logo on there so perfectly! But that is you....so kind and generous to all!

Hugs, Heather

Anonymous said...

Patti -- Yay!! You are so funny -- I love it!! Really brightens up that little Charlie Brown tree, doesn't it?!!

Anonymous said...

You are so creative. what a wonderful little skirt. I haven't been to subway in forever but i love their subs.

moi said...

This is just fabulous Patti. What an accomplished seamstress you are. Amber must have been so proud of her MOM!!

Kerri Jean said...

wowza. what precision. adds just the right flare to their workplace.