Sunday, February 25, 2007




Things got ugly here in our little happy South Milwaukee last night! The winds were horrible and the snow predicted kept going from snow to rain, which created an icy, ice covered crunchy heavy wet mess on everything. The yards are litered with branches from the trees and some big ones too(in front of the bench).We have more snow and sleet coming today and it is just plain ugly out! We had shoveled late last night and this morning it was a glaze of ice over the snow that fallen...along with the branches that are frozen into the mess! WI. in the winter!

9 comments:

Lin said...

EGADS, Patti!! so glad you're okay!! Looks horribly COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janet said...

Brrr! That looks cold!

longnecklady said...

We got more snow than anything. But the cool thing was it was thundering this blue lightening and thunder. Athunder snow. I love it b/c we are homebound!!!

Sue

Stay warm!!!

Anonymous said...

Brrr! what a mess. Think spring, if that's possible when you're digging your car out. Jeanie

Beth said...

Wow,,I heard that you were having a mess up that way. Just a few storms here last night.
Spring will be here before you know it!

Marilyn Rock said...

Hope you and yours are okay Patti. I saw your weather on news, this a.m., and it's awful. Have you been effected by any power outages? You are in my thoughts.

moi said...

Patti, I thought about you when I heard about the storms!!! When will it be Spring I say??? Stay warm!!!

Veleta (Sammy) said...

Wow! You really have the snow!!! Like we do rain here in Oregon!

My daffadills are blooming!

Dot said...

Gooodness Patti! What heavy snow.
Glad you are ok. Brrr I feel cold looking at your photos...