Friday, February 23, 2007

This is the collaborative collage round robin I am in! The background here, was created by the owner of the collage......Marilyn H. The second step was created by Kristen, and the third and final step in this collage was done by me! I wanted to show all the steps as we went along......this was a fun and interesting process, to see what others had done and try to compliment that! I looked at what Kristen did and found that her piece of a ruler there and ASPIRE tag.....took me to the quote, To measure a man, measure his heart! And from that I added the washers spray painted black with the word ART inside...and HE in front of that to spell HEart....and then the added stamping and I also gave him a crown and a heart! Had to do that! :0) I hope the owner Marilyn likes it!


6 comments:

Babsarella said...

This is SO ROCKIN AWESOME!!!! I think Marilyn is gonna FLIP! Your 3rd layer is TOTALLY PERFECT!!! (can you tell how much I love it?). The little heart on the man is just the sweetest!!! PLUS, I love seeing all 3 steps. COOL SWAP!

longnecklady said...

Patti,
That is so awesome! How fun to do different steps and not know what the end result is going to be. You all did an excellent job.

Sue-your WI friend! Are you getting hit hard by snow tonight. We are and I hear it's just the begininng. Ahhhhh!

Marilyn Rock said...

Patti,

This is just awesome. Your pics really help see the stages. I LOVE yours; just perfect touches and stamping. WOWZERS!

Anonymous said...

Patti this is a cool round robin.. your work is absolutly incredible.. get off the grill girlfreind.. Ha!!

Jo Wholohan said...

such a cool idea for a round robin!!!! just beautiful work patti :D

LaurieStar said...

Wow - your work on this is so beautiful - I really like it. Hope your friend does too!