Saturday, March 29, 2008






Wall clings!!!! Whoddathunkit! I got these sweet wall clings from Holly....

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=387

She creates these vinyl wall clings and they went on pretty easily and in my opinion....look smashing! This is just what I wanted and was a breeze compared to stenciling! :0)
The prints above, are bbbbeautiful artwork from Kelly Rae Roberts. You can buy her art here...

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=46872

I just love her meaningful art and these prints are super special and very high quality and now I feel that Kelly's prints are showcased and the vinyl clings make you want to walk up to her art and jump right in!
Hope you all like it as much as I do! :0)

This was a part of my Saturday project! FUN!

8 comments:

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

I love these Patti!!! The look great with your prints! I really want one of her prints or paintings!!! I framed some of dj's faces, a piece Robin M did for me, and some of Jeanne's polaroid prints and hung them over my computer. A start of a collection I hope!!! Thanks for sharing!!! hugs, -chris

Nan said...

Those are wall clings? OMGosh!!! They are adorable, and they're........ Nannybirds!!! LOL
Now you will think of me every once in awhile when you look at them! LOL also, the prints are fab. I love them, and you said they were by Kelly "RAE"... hee hee, now you will have to think of me some time when you look at those too, because my real name is Nanette Rae!!!! There, now I have infested your home, if I'm not careful, you'll be 'shooing' the birds out of you life! So just know, I was only being silly, it's late, well.. for ME anyway, I am tired! XOX

Alexandra said...

Your birds are fantastic-

Gaby Bee said...

OMG, your wall clips are adorable! They look perfect with the Kelly Rae's prints. Absolutely fabulous.
Thanks for sharing, Patti.

Jacky said...

The clings look great with your Kelly Rae Roberts art work Patti !!! Thanks for the links too, will check them out.

Viola said...

Wow, look really great, Patti! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the Kelly Rae art on your walls with the clings...they go together perfectly. What a welcoming and cheerful wall!

Hugs, Heather

Jo Wholohan said...

these look fantastic patti!!! i just ordered a birdcage from a similar shop here in australia, what a coincidence :)) great minds hey???