Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin time! :0) I decided to carve a pumpkin tonight for my boss and his wife.....they always have a fabulous Halloween Party, but this year, we have a dress up for Halloween wedding reception on the same date.


I just wanted to be sure to let them know I will miss seeing all the great HALLOWEEN at their house and bring a pumpkin for them!








I hope it lasts until Saturday for them!









Pretty scary lit up I think!!!! :)) Boooooooooooooo!
I also sort of decorated the cut area with sharpee, stickers and stickles glitter glue!
































FUN stuff, I will do one for us this weekend I hope! I told Earl he had to do one too! He is not too thrilled.......and Amber is not home.....so I cannot force her!
Muahaha!

12 comments:

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

OMG!! You are the best!! Awesome!!!
hugs- chris

Sugar Lump Studios said...

I want one! :) Your pumpkin is the most clever thing ever! gorgeous carving!

Lin said...

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, PATTI! MY GRACIOUS, HON, YOU ARE ONE TALENTED AWESOME WOMAN!

debbiek said...

Wow, Patti! That is super. Your boss and his wife will LOVE it! I Know we would;)

Big hugs,
DebbieK

Elaine Akers said...

Your pumpkin carving is absolutely incredible. Can't wait to see what your next carving will look like. Do you first trace out a design? Your talent is never ending.
Your boss will love this.

Alexandra said...

Wow your pumkin is absolutly stunning Patti. Have a nice time sweety. Hugs Alexandra

Elizabeth said...

Youare just a master at this carving business Miss Patti!!! The one that you did of RUfio last year is still one of my very favs!! i just adore your little doggie!!!

Lise Steenerson said...

Spectacular... as usual!!!

Heather said...

Hi Patti! I love your scary pumpkins!! I so enjoyed going through your blog today....looks like you are ready for Halloween!!!! Hugs and wishes, Heather

Lori Saul said...

Wow- what a fantastic pumpkin- really artfully carved! I have enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog!

creativelenna said...

Patti, you are amazing!!! Your carving is incredible. xo lenna

Unknown said...

A girl after my own heart, with a love of Halloween - these are beyond FABULOUS, my friend.