Monday, July 04, 2011




























































































































This was my weekend project for Martino's! I wanted it to be a surprise. It is the LADIES BATHROOM. Earl came with me and we painted fun new colors(sky blue and yellow) first on July 3rd and then today, the 4th, we went back and did the fun veggies. ALL the condiments that make a Chicago Style Hotdog. We also made the mini ELEMENTS to create the best tasting flavor explosion. It is great fun and I think the ladies will appreciate the whimsical fun of it and it brightens the day. Of course, I USE the ladies room so I will get to see it every day! :) Without Earl, I never would have got it done! Wheeeeeee! Thanks honey!



6 comments:

debbiek said...

Wow, Patti. You sure do some awesome projects! Now the guys will be beggin' for you to do the same for theirs...lol. Lucky you to have Earl helping you. What a sport!!!
Big Hugs,
DebbieK

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Way too much fun!!! Glad you get to see it every day!!!
hugs, chris

Lise Steenerson said...

Completely awesome!!!

Patti Sandham said...

How Fun! Creativity leaking (ha ha, pun intended) into other areas of your life.

Hugs sister

Anonymous said...

You are so creative and talented!!!

Susan said...

Great job, Patti and Earl! Just a fun surprise! Love it!