Monday, December 10, 2012

12 Days of Christmas

Hello everyone.
I am involved in a 12 Days of Christms ornament swap.
So, that means, 12 gals have handmade little ornaments, all of us assigned a number and we make 12, and the swap hostess sends one of each to each person, and for 12 Days starting today, we open them and hang them on our tree. So, here goes.
Here is a picture of ALL 12 precious packages. (I am number 4).
I opened Day One and that was from Alice Early. She made a little birds nest lined with buttons and a wire bead hanger. Enjoy viewing and thanks Alice.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool Patty! I'd love to be a part of the ornament exchange next year. Let me know! btw, it was such a great idea, I shared with my family and friends!!!! Thanks for the cool Christmas card, it was very fun! Kim Groshek =D

Elizabeth said...

You are so on top of things dear girl!! Alice did a great job didn't she? I love the way she stitched the buttons on to the little nest with invisible thread !! Brilliant!!!
happy Christmas Hugs!!
E