Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Lemon Zucchini Bread?
Here ya go..........this is one of my favorites!!!!
Lemon Zucchini Bread
4 cups of flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 (3 .5 ounce) instant lemon pudding box
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cup milk
1 cup liquid vegetable oil
3 Tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon OR vanilla extract
2 cups shredded zucchini
1/4 cup poppy seeds (optional)
2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, pudding mix, baking soda and powder and salt.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, oil, lemon juice and extract.
3. Stir into the dry ingredients until just moistened.
4. Fold in the zucchini, lemon zest and poppy seeds if you choose.
5. Pour dough into 3 greased load pans, or 2 larger loaf pans.
6. Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan to cool completely.
I made a little glaze frosting on top with powdered sugar and lemon juice and drizzled over. Mmmmmmmmm, enjoy the bread!