Saturday, February 10, 2007




Here are two more Mothies for a Swap! Create 2 and get 2 back! This is Faith and Hope. Hope is light colored and more unusual for me, and yet my daughter Amber likes her best! She said she makes her see the sunshine...so I put a sun on her as well! I will upload a picture of Amber....under a blanket today, you will see why she is yearning for the sunshine!!! Brrrrrrrr! Hehehehe! We are still so vvvvvvery cold here, it is not nice!!!!! Blankets are our best friends!!!!!

5 comments:

moi said...

I feel like I will never be warm again. I braved the cold today and got on the metro to go into town for a book. I have learned to appreciate the absolute gifts I have. I usually go everywhere by car but decided that I needed to conquer my fear of the metro and get into town without paying a fortune to park. I have a new found appreciation for people that are not fortunate enough to own a car and have to take the metro to work or to get around on a daily basis. It was frigid and no amount of wrapping up could have prepared me for the bone chilling cold. And I know Maryland is not as cold as some places in the midwest such as Wisconsin. I may never venture past my front door till the temperatures are in the 50's again!!!!LOL

Janet said...

Your Mothies are just adorable! I like both of them. I wish I could send you some warm sunshine from Southern California to help warm things up.

Dot said...

oOOH......how did I miss seeing these???? Love , love them Ms. Patti. Such beautiful colors and fabrics. They are both beautiful but I think I like 'hope' best.

Wish I could send you some of my Aussie sunshine to warm you, and Amber up!!

Anonymous said...

Patti Amber looks so cute.. but, I still like the mothies too..

Anonymous said...

Awww! Amber is a pretty mothie!!! Love HOPE :)