Wednesday, February 14, 2007


Look at the fantastic sweet treats Nikki (from work) made for each of us today for Valentine's Day! Isn't that something special?? There is everything on this platter, chocolate and carmel covered pretzels rods with nuts, chocolate covered cherries, truffles, a pecan round cookie sitting on a bed of chocolate, the heart cut out cookie dipped and drizzled, chocolate minicakes with as sweet rosette topping, a bag of granola and dried fruit mix tied with a pink bow, and blond bars with pretty Valentine M&M's on them! Just sooooo pretty and tastey too!!! :0) YUM!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Patti...my mouth is watering. You can box all that yummy stuff up and send it here to Florida, lol. Montana is sending you hugs and kisses today :o)

Anonymous said...

hehe i see pink here, muchissimo!! oh boy, what a special treat you got. looks delicious.

moi said...

What a bevy of treats; I wish I had taken pics of the cookies I made for my son's party. I need practice with icing, but at least I made them all myself from scratch!!