Saturday, December 29, 2007

Winter Wonderland!
We got another 6 1/2 inches of snow last night, wet and heavy and coating everything! I know... I am snow grump, but I did have to stop and get some pictures to share with you, because I will admit it is very beautiful and wintery! :0) I love sharing these on my blog, because I have friends visiting here with children who never experience snow and I wish I could take them outside here to show them, but since I cannot, it is fun to show them via the net!

Even the ducks are enjoying the view! Hope you do too! Click on the pictures to see them BIGGER!

7 comments:

clevelandgirlie said...

Oh Patty - these pictures are great. I'm soooo jealous. We don't get much snow here in Carolina.

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Patti-you are much more pleasant about the snow than me!! Looks like you got an inch or so more than me. Today, it was just a slushy mess!!!!

hugs, chris

Sanja said...

I´m jealous too..:-(
Happy New Year Patti!!!!!:-)

Viola said...

Wonderful pictures,Patti!
Wish you a wonderful Happy New Year!!
Hugs,Viola :o)

Beth said...

Your pictures are wonderful....I'm also in the same snow as you as I sit here in Madison...waiting for Spring to come back !!!

Thanks for sharing your photos...I love the ducks !!!

Marilyn Rock said...

Great photos Patti! Mother Nature does offer beauty even in winter. You really captured lovely shots! Love the ducks, too. :)

Rein said...

Wonderful winter pictures!