Sunday, May 03, 2009




First, I want to share some work we had done in the house! We had a door put in to the basement to stop injury/accidents. It closes off the stairs and I am loving this! This weekend, I stained the door and surrounding wood work a classic oak, with a polyurethane finish and I think it looks great! (That is all that counts right?) And then I sanded the dry wall and painted and it is now complete and looks like it has always been there! Rufio looked at it and said....."uhhhhhhh, where did that come from?" Hehehehe!







BEFORE, no door, wide open.










Door frame and dry wall framed out.






















Stained and painted, happy ME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patti, I totally agree with Marilyn. What CAN'T you do?! lol... The flowers and your carved tree spirit are beautiful and the new door is wonderful! You make me speechless with all you manage to accomplish. Hugs, Debbie K.