Sunday, May 03, 2009

Spring is here and so are the spring flowers! Wheeeeee it is great seeing some color and pretty blooms! Here is a taste of what is around my home.



































Another project for this weekend, was touching up my Tree Spirit, a carving that I did a couple of years ago in a tree that had to be cut down! This winter was tough on her, so I re-stained her hair, and repainted her face and thinned her eyebrows some.......:0) Her age was showing and now she is refreshed! I love her and am happy that I did her.

Feel free to click on any of the pictures and get a closer look!
















6 comments:

Alexandra said...

I love your tree projekt. Your woman is wonderful. Have a nice spring time :) Hugs Alexandra

Sanja said...

your tree is absolutely stunning,Patti.love it!:-)
hugs
Sanja

Wildflowerhouse said...

I love her Patti. She is special. Sharon

Kerri Jean said...

Love your tree spirit. This would make me smile if I passed it walking through my neighborhood. Your garden is also gorgeous. Your artful eye touches everything, Patti!!!

Elizabeth said...

sHE IS JUST DIVINE!!! wISH THAT YOU COULD SET THE CLOCK BACK FOR ME THAT eASILY!! ha!! ha!!!
i HAD not noticed the wonderful vine touch that you had added- I love that!!
I think that you should travel around the country and visit and leave a a carving for all of us Chix!!
Hugs!
Elizabeth

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

What a fantastic creation, so in tune with nature and no wonder the squirrels Love it, she's SO beautiful!!!
~*~ Patty