Tuesday, February 20, 2007


The new background arrived today! This is it! I will be musing with it a bit and getting my images together to do the step 2 on this....and then I have two OTHER backgrounds coming for this round robin, where I will be doing step 3, which is adding embellishments! :0)
Well, this is the way I go......musing done and when the idea hits......run with it! This is my step two for the background! The quote says: Cherish your vision and your dreams as they are the children of your soul!

6 comments:

longnecklady said...

You are so talented. That is so awesome.

Sue

xxxxx said...

This page is beautiful! I love everything about it.

vicci said...

Patti...AWESOME!!! I really love this one! I posted another "Games" 4x4 today...what's April's theme???? :-)

Anonymous said...

this is soo gorgeous!! love the quiet blue touch, yet very striking!! and those kids are to die for! and i see sue aka longnecklady spamming here as well.

Dot said...

Patti , this is bewdiful!!! Love the subtle colors. And the images. That quote is lovely too.

What a great project!

Babsarella said...

TOTALLY STUNNING!!! I LOVE IT!!! Super image, love the cool stamps, it is INCREDIBLE!!!